Simulator eLearning Packages for Hospitals
iTeachu offers integrated and well-structured eLearning programs for hospitals. The programs have been designed to ensure that clinicians gain:
- Knowledge – via interactive eLearning
- Practice – via self-directed practice on simulators
- Examination – via online assessment portal
- Recognition – completion certificate
- Clinical logbook option – to keep a record of all clinical cases performed
Your hospital provides:
- Simulator workshop – (Train the Trainer package available for all Simulator eLearning programs)
- CAE Simulator and Pathology
The simulator eLearning education packages have been designed to take away the hard work of having to create an education program from the beginning. The education packages offered are delivered online with automated components and are fully supported by iTeachU.
The combination of CAE simulators and the iTeachU learning will provide an easy and low-cost training solution so hospitals can feel confident that their staff are getting well-structured learning and good support. Simulator Course Brochure
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in setting up a program in your hospital.