The ECO Advanced subject 5 introduces building block tutorials related to safety and care of TEE probes. More advanced anatomy and Doppler application are covered, as well as a calculations workshop tutorial. Learn about advanced reporting using our reporting database for comprehensive reporting. Each subject has the same study and examination commitment.
The course instruction builds upon previous knowledge so it is best to complete the subjects in order. For the ECO certification, all subjects ECO 5 – 8 need to be completed and satisfactorily passed.
This is an online course. Upon receipt of payment, the student will receive a “Getting Started” email with instructions on how to access the course materials.
Students have the flexibility to study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the iTeachU app on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Once the program materials have been downloaded on smartphones and tablets, all the interactive media content can be viewed even when offline (however internet access is required periodically to login or re-verify login credentials). Program materials can also be accessed online using a web browser.
- Role of Echocardiography in Perioperative and Critical Care
- Safety and Complications of Ultrasound and TEE
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Ultrasound Probes
- Additional TEE Views and Anatomical Variants
- Anatomy Great Vessels and Sinuses
- Introduction to 3D Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Introduction to 3D Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Calculations Workshop
- Principles of PISA Evaluation of Regurgitant Areas
- Principles of Echocardiography Reporting
- Use of the Echocardiography Reporting Database
- TTE & TEE Case Studies
Please download the Course Brochure.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group purchase.