This package includes 5 modules from the Micro Courses.
These modules are suitable for doctors who would like to learn basic clinical ultrasound knowledge. The tutorials outline the physics related to medical ultrasound use; an introduction to transthoracic echocardiography using the focused assessment technique and iHeartScan™ (Haemodynamic Echocardiography Assessment in Real Time).
The technique of using ultrasound to guide percutaneous procedures includes; vessel access, nerve blocks, and trauma related procedures. The lung module teaches the anatomy, sonographic appearance, and technique of performing lung ultrasound, as well as ultrasound guided pleural drain insertion.
- Anatomy of the Heart and Coronary Arteries
- Anatomy of the Heart Valves
- Generating Ultrasound Images
- Basic Modes of Ultrasound
- Operation of the Ultrasound Machine
- Introduction to Basic TTE
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Examination
- Basic Haemodynamic State Assessment
- Views, Valves, Pericardium for Transthoracic Echo
- Case Study and Reporting
- Guided Vascular Access
- Nerve Blocks Upper Limb
- Nerve Blocks Lower Limb
- Nerve Blocks Peripheral Nerves
- Guided Abdominal Thoracic Blocks
- Guided Continuous Peripheral Nerves
- Lung Ultrasound Diagnosis
- Lung Ultrasound Procedure and Case Studies
We understand learning with flexibility is important for busy doctors. You can study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the iTeachU app on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Once the program materials have been downloaded on smartphones and tablets, all the interactive media content can be viewed even when offline (however internet access is required periodically to login or re-verify login credentials). Program materials can also be accessed online using a web browser.
Please contact email@example.com for a group purchase.