This package includes 3 modules from the Micro Courses.
The focus of these modules is to learn the detailed anatomy of the heart and coronary arteries, as well as the heart valves. An overview of the physics, basic modes of ultrasound, and how to optimise images are taught. The TTE module introduces the basic transthoracic echocardiography showing how to perform a transthoracic echocardiography examination, how to assess basic haemodynamic state, how to use two-dimensional and colour flow Doppler modalities to identify significant valve disease and case study review and reporting. The lung module teaches the anatomy, sonographic appearance, and technique of performing lung ultrasound, as well as ultrasound guided pleural drain insertion.
- Anatomy of the Heart and Coronary Arteries
- Anatomy of the Heart Valves
- Generating Ultrasound Images
- Basic Modes of Ultrasound
- Operation of the Ultrasound Machine
- Introduction to Basic TTE
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Examination
- Basic Haemodynamic State Assessment
- Views, Valves, Pericardium for Transthoracic Echo
- Case Study and Reporting
- Lung Ultrasound Diagnosis
- Lung Ultrasound Procedure and Case Studies
We understand learning with flexibility is important for busy doctors. You can study in their own time and location. Program materials can be accessed through the iTeachU app on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems. Once the program materials have been downloaded on smartphones and tablets, all the interactive media content can be viewed even when offline (however internet access is required periodically to login or re-verify login credentials). Program materials can also be accessed online using a web browser.
Please contact email@example.com for a group purchase.